13 numbers, 1300 numbers and 1800 numbers have many benefits and create a competitive advantage to any business operation, regardless of its size or type. Some of the key benefits include:
- Not Restricted to a Geographical Area – unlike most landline numbers, 13, 1800 and 1300 numbers are not restricted to a local exchange. Also, they do not have a local number prefix which means that they are truly an Australia wide national number and will not hold your business back from generating sales outside your local area.
- Fully Portable – 13, 1800 and 1300 numbers stay with the business regardless of its location. No need to change numbers when moving premises, regardless of where to in Australia.
- Flexible Call Handling Options – 13, 1800 and 1300 numbers offer a much broader range of call handling options than landline numbers. These include Auto Attendant (IVR), Promotional Announcements, Voice2Email, Whisper Service and others.
- Flexible Call Routing Options – 13, 1800 or 1300 numbers can be routed to one or more answering points which can be a mobile number or a landline number.
- Location Dependant Call Routing – routing of calls to 13, 1800 and 1300 numbers can be determined upon the caller’s location, perfect for multisite operations, franchise operations and national businesses with branch offices. No need to promote multiple numbers.
- Time Dependant Routing – calls to 13, 1800 and 1300 numbers can be routed to alternative answering points depending on the time of the call. Perfect for diverting after-hours calls to a Voice2Email service or a 24/7 live answering service.