Save Yourself The Headache…
In these times of increased financial pressure, Cablenet offer many options for outsourced IT Management. For organisations that periodically require additional IT staff or whose size does not warrant a full-time IT manager, our experienced technicians can fill this role on a contract basis. This ensures that a balance is found between keeping overheads down and maintaining the most up-time and profitability from an IT network.
With decades of experience in Hardware, Software, Networking and Web Technologies; we’ve got you covered from all angles.
Key areas of outsourcing that we can do for you are:
- Network Support – Either remote or onsite. We have a mobile team of consultants that perform support work onsite as well as remotely from our office, allowing us to resolve issues fast and efficiently. We take ownership of the problem and ensure it gets resolved.
- Proactive Maintenance – The best way to reduce downtime is to ensure your systems are maintained properly. We make sure all the appropriate updates and patches for your hardware and software are installed promptly.
- Proactive Monitoring – Identifying, and resolving potential problems early can mean less downtime and a more productive system. We can monitor your systems and when necessary take the necessary actions to avoid costly downtime and the frustrations that come with it.
- Backup Monitoring – Often undervalued until they are needed. We take the security of your data very seriously. We will monitor your backup reports and let you know when they have not worked and why. Then, if you want us to, we will resolve the issue.
- Change and Asset Management – We have can keep a register of your IT assets as they are updated and replaced, as well as any maintenance agreements. You will always know what is new, what’s not and what needs replacing – which will help with budgeting and system maintenance.
- Hardware Maintenance – We will deal with manufacturers to arrange prompt replacement/repair of any hardware that fails under warranty – so that you don’t have to.